The Cannabis Freedom Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.cannabisfreedom.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Google Reader Weirdness

I fired up Google Reader with my new Memphis OPML file import. The first post I opened from my new Memphis feeds was the one in the screenshot below. At that instant I had exactly 666 unread messages. The devil is messing with me.
The blog post was apparently intended for someone else. Unless she had a premonition that I was coming. I checked my email. Not me.

In other news: Notice the cool commenting featur
e they've added to shared items. I might start using it more often. Check the sidebar to the right. I share all the cannabis news I read but don't have time to comment on.

1 comments:

WindyLou said...

Dear Blue - Sorry I gave you a heart attack. I hope you won't sue me.